Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar are the flawless ice-covered no bake luxury on a hot midsummer day just like the definitive Good Humour Ice Cream. Finest of all, so informal to make with delightful layers of vanilla & strawberry ice cream, a smashed Golden Oreo topping & no-bake cookie coating.
These Strawberry Shortcake Ice cream Bars are wonderful and so simple to make! The ingredients are easy to catch so you’re not on the trot around the stores.
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars
- Begin with a no-bake Golden Oreo, they flat have these gluten-free ones if wanted) cookie crust and press it inflexibly into a four-sided pan to prepare Strawberry Ice cream Bars.
- Feast a coating of your preferred vanilla ice cream (homemade or from the store).
- Topmost with a coat of strawberry sorbet (homemade or from the store). If you can’t discover strawberry sherbet, grip certain strawberry ice cream and blend it together with a cup of icy strawberries. Raspberry or even blueberry sorbet would be awesome too!!
- An additional layer of vanilla ice cream goes on top.
- Finally, sprinkle the strawberry smashed topping (made with crushed Golden Oreos and ground freeze-dried strawberries or strawberry flavoured gelatine powder).
- Pop the roast into the freezer so they set up and then cut them into little rectangles.
Strawberry ice cream bar recipe:
Someone will possibly be looking for the recipe of strawberry ice cream bars. So here will assist you by providing the recipe in detail for the strawberry ice cream bars:
20 Golden Oreo cookies crumpled with the cream satisfying (about 2 cups) (OR you can use any Vanilla Cream Sandwich Cookies)
- 3 Tablespoons molten margarine
- 4-1/2 – 5 cups your preferred vanilla ice cream home-based or store-bought
- 2-1/2 cups strawberry sorbet home-based or store-bought
- 8-10 Golden Oreo cookies crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon butter unstiffened
- 4 Tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries pulsed into powder OR strawberry gelatine powder
Streak four-sided sweltering dish with parchment send-off a projection for calmer elimination of the bars.
Make the cookie crust. In a food processor, add the whole Oreo cookies (no need to remove the cream stodgy) and beat into fine crumbs. Add the liquefied butter and stir until cooled. Press blend into the lowest of the wrinkled scorching dish. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes to fix.
Make the crushed topping. In a small container, zip-top bag or food processor, add Oreo cookies and crush into large morsels. Synthesize with softened margarine and press together into pea-sized smithereens. Syndicate with freeze-dried strawberry powder. Set sideways.
Bring together – Eradicate vanilla ice cream and strawberry pudding from freezer to unstiffen (takes about 15-20 minutes). When prepared, scoop about 2 cups of vanilla ice cream over the cookie crust and feast equally using an offset spatula.
Abode pan in the freezer to toughen slightly (about 10-20 minutes).
Following, feast the pudding over the vanilla ice cream layer lightly. Once more, place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes if desired. Add the last layer of vanilla ice cream scattering steadily.
Scatter the strawberry cookie scraps calmly over the bars. Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours
Lift out of the pan by means of the parchment paper extension. Let to sit out for about 5-10 minutes so the crust relaxes up to some extent. Using a very shrill knife, cut into square rectangles. Stockpile bars in freezer until prepared to serve.
Strawberry Crunch Bar Ice Cream Cake:
To sort this Strawberry Crunch Bar Ice Cream Cake, you will want your desired homemade white cake recipe or a box blend. For the ice cream coating, you possibly will make a homemade strawberry ice cream or use store-bought. For your head covering, you will requisite sugar cookies and strawberry biscuits.
Make cake per container guidelines for 2 layer cake using 9″ pans.
- Allow to unruffled.
- Streak 9″ pan with aluminium foil and blowout somewhat unstiffened ice cream into the pan.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Press every single type of cookie in a food processor. Then blend together in a huge bowl.
- Shattered butter until creamy. Gradually add in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add milk as required to attain spreading uniformity.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Rime one side of one of the bars and sprinkling with crumbled cookie blend.
- Place that cake, icing side down, in the midpoint of the equipped pan.
- Eliminate ice cream from freezer; confiscate from pan and eliminate foil.
- Place ice cream round disc on top of cake on the ready pan.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
Strawberry ice cream bar calories:
Calories these days serve an important role in our daily life because every single person these days is health conscious. So we must look for the Strawberry ice cream bar calories. Let’s have a look!
Amount per Serving (1 serving (1/12 recipe)
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 81
PERCENT DAILY VALUE
- Total Fat 9g 14%
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 10mg 3%
- Sodium 136mg 6%
- Potassium 103mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9%
- Dietary fibre 1g 4%
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 1g 2%
- Vitamin A 2.4%
- Vitamin C 73.4%
- Calcium 1.6%
- Iron 9.6%
So that was the list of the strawberry ice cream bar calories to help you looking for a healthy diet.